Monday, January 7, 2008

NEWS FLASH: Bunny Rabbits begin to take over my life

Help! They keep multiplying .... and getting cuter!


Ok - I really need to get out of the house. Since my return from the UK I haven't really had much energy to do anything but sit in front of my sewing machine. The weather has finally got a bit warmer today so I won't need to put on lots of layers (two pairs of socks, 1 pair of furry boots, multiple leg layers, thermals, hooded jumper (sweater), hooded puffy jacket, hooded shearling coat, 2 pairs of gloves, a scarf and a hat) just to walk the dog - I actually think the neighbors might think that a sniffing Yetty has moved next door - because with all those layers on .... I must look really rather odd!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute and what do you mean Bunnies have only just started to take over your life? Surely that happened as soon as the furry bundle of love and mischief first came into your life. I really like the boy bunny by the way!

Unknown said...

The bunnies are cute as can be. Why ever leave the sewing machine I ask?