Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Make your own Posh Polar Bear ...

My dear friend Elaine asked me to make her two knitted teddy bears. I took this opportunity to make up my own pattern. I wanted to make a bear with a big cosy belly and shorter legs.
I'm not sure why I wanted a short legged, big bellied bear .... but I think I achieved my aim. I think he looks like a polar bear.
His jacket is jolly posh (I was rather pleased with this pattern) ... so he is a posh polar bear.
You can make your own posh polar bear from my patterns page. I did check the pattern when I made the second bear (he/she is still waiting to be dressed) ... so you will have to let me know if there are any errors!

1 comment:

{kimmymade} said...

The bear is darling, of course, and the vest is an especially cute and stylish touch :-)